Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mrs.Holly Halston

So fellas..Have you ever had a situation where theres a chick that you see on a regular basis in a professional/business enviroment and in the back of your mind you know shes a freak, but due to the laws of professionalism you never have the courage to step out and cross that line with her. Well, this was one of those days.

On this day, me and my boy Carlos set out to hit the strip but found it to be a bit slow so we decided to get on feet and hit Lincoln Road. For those of you who dont know about Lincold Road, on any given day this can be a mans paradise for meeting new chicks. We decided to just post up at one of our usual hangouts and before we could even get situated..who do we see? Mrs Holly Halston..Holly is my attorneys secretary who I see all the time sitting behind that desk with that straight but sexy look on her face. I've had countless dreams of sticking my cock right between those huge tits and shooting a load all over her pretty face. Anyway,I called her over to say hello and introduce her to Carlos and once I got her to let her hair down I quickly realized my intution was right..HOLLY WAS A FREAK!!!!!


No comments: